Thursday, September 10, 2020

Design A Great Infographic











About:

I will design every visual for your needs. I can guarantee you quality products and fast delivery. Infographics are my speciality and I can translate numbers and excel charts in excellent visual imagery. The same applies to banners, flyer and leaflets designs. All I am asking of you is precise and clearly defined contents. 



I am also open for revisions and slight changes in the contents after the first design version. 

I am aware that things can seem bit different when you get the visuals as an client. 

My experience had taught me that the best results come from good communication between the client and the designer. Feel free to elaborate on your needs and possible ideas regarding the designs you want to see. I can easily adapt to predefined brand identity and guidelines so feel free to send additional information regarding this subject.



I tend to go by the saying ''Design in the absence of content is just decoration''.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment