Monday, September 28, 2020

Create Extreme INFOGRAPHIC With Your Content











About:

   *****WANT AN INFORMATIVE INFOGRAPHIC*****

                    ****HIGH RATED SELLER ****



Hey, I'm a Professional Graphic designer with more than four years of experience design infographic seller on Fiverr. In this gig, I will make a flat design infographic.



Why only me:-

-I will provide free Source ( editable file )

-Delivery in less than 2 days

-I always give a new infographic

-I am constantly on the web

-No holidays (every day always work)

-Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

-Creative and eye-catching design

-Unlimited revisions

-All size resolutions are available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.

-Provide you all file formats like JPG, PDF, AI

-Response time less than 1 hours



What I required from you:-



-Content/data/information/article/text/points.



CHECK OUT MY GIG EXTRA'S THEY MIGHT BE HELPFUL!!!

Feel free to ask any question/query

 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

great gig, thx

Seller's Response:

good buyer

:

Really creative

:

thank you very much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment