Sunday, May 10, 2020

Design An Amazing Infographic For You In 24 Hours











About:

Hey!

Thanks for visiting my profile.

If you are looking for an attractive infographic design that present your idea, product use, workflow, process diagram or any other thinking process to a reader in a creative way and chronological order with hierarchy, you're at the right place.



You will be provided with:

  • Attractive infographic with product detail
  • Hierarchy in design of infographic
  • Order in the process flow 
  • High quality original vector icons 
  • Classy look and contrasting color scheme
  • Text Hierarchy to grab reader's attention


If you have any quarry feel free to contact.



Regards:

Muhammad Tayyab Younas

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with Tayyab. My number one go to designer on here.

:

I am glad that you like my work and prefer me for work. Thank you :)

:

He's truly the best!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment