Sunday, May 17, 2020

Create A Color Palette For You Or Your Brand











About:

Color is one of the most important element of design. Try picturing  the  YouTube logo blue for a second...wouldn't it look awkward? That is the true potential of colors. 
Colors are the very thing that makes a  brand strong, and that is what I will try to provide you. 
My name is Thomas, and I am a French Design student. My strengh is my knowleage of color. Thanks to my 5 years experience as a volunteer designer for a sucessful charitable organisation, I am confident to affirm being the most qualified and suitable person to fulfill your expectations.


It would be very appreciated to notify me on your tastes, ideas of colors or specifics vibes you are looking for so that I can create the very unique color palette YOU are looking for.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, suggested a great colour scheme that I will be using for my website and advertising materials. Great gig thanks

:

Very quick responses and work. Please with the outcome and appreciate the extra insight and help for my logo too! Highly recommend

:

Fast delivery, high quality work, good advice.

:

good experience

:

Fantastic work and quick turn-around!




No comments:

Post a Comment