Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Create Expert Infographics To Tell Your Brands Story











About:

91% of audiences prefer visual content over traditional formats. 



Infographics are the best way to help your brand tell their story, whatever it may be! These stories will help engage, educate and inspire your audience. Infographics are great for explaining any type of content like timelines, statistics, process, information, or any other content. Get started now! 



The process

– Provide content including data points and brand guidelines or inspiration

– Add extras like faster delivery, more rounds of edits or source files

– I will create your custom infographic within 5 days with 1 rounds of edits



About me

– I have been helping brands tell their stories though visuals for 7+ years.

– I am extremely detail orientated and dependable. I will ensure that your vision comes to life. 

– I have worked with top clients like Google, YouTube, Ab InBev, and Dropbox. 



Order now! 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Olivia is amazing to work with. She understands exactly what you're looking for and delivers above and beyond work. I will absolutely be working with her again.

:

Awesome Work - would not hesitate to order again.

:

We worked on a infographic design including layout. The result is awesome. Great work and very creative. Thank you!

:

Super fast, super professional and a quick and easy experience!

:

Thanks so much Liron! I hope to work with you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment