Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Design A Professional Attractive Resume For You











About:

Are you looking to start your dream career?

Are you not sure how to begin your journey?

It all starts with the perfect CV and cover letter!



Hiring managers don’t even bother reading most resumes that cross their desks. By letting me help you, I will:

I will design you a resume that will impress hiring managers and help you stand out as a candidate. Resume deliverables include:



- Custom design delivered as a PDF and your choice of source file (Word, InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop)



- Unlimited revisions



- Cover letter template add-on available



- Rush orders available! If you're purchasing the Basic package and need your resume sooner than 24 hours, please message me and I'll let you know if I can help!



- Have special requests or need something you don't see here? Message me! We can work something out

- Money back guarantee if not satisfied with work but I bet you will





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment