Friday, May 15, 2020

Make A Creative Template Layout For Your Resume











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG, WONDERFUL PEOPLE!



I am here to share my design as your resume template to attract employers or anyone. I can also do infographics or poster design for an affordable price.



NOTE:

I DO NOT WRITE RESUMES. I only do the DESIGNS.





_____________



A little background of what I do in life:


- I am a Licensed Professional Teacher from PH who dreamt of being a graphic designer but due to some financial problems, I didn't have the chance to study it. But I believe this won't stop me of learning about Arts even if I am a teacher. ♥
- I learned to use the following on my own because of my own interest and hobby:
  • Photoshop and Lightroom
  • Illustrator
  • Indesign
- Proficient in using Microsoft Apps such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Publisher
- I love to draw, vector trace, edit and manipulate photos, and edit instructional or promotional videos.
- and I continue learning to express myself and at the same time, to help others.


I would really appreciate if you will trust me with your project. Let's have the work together and contact me ASAP so that we can start right away. ☺


Thank you and God bless, love!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment