Sunday, May 24, 2020

Make You A Banner Or A Profile Picture For Your Youtube Or Twitch Channel











About:

En:
I'll make you a profile picture and a youtube or twitch banner with photoshop and C4D



 I can also make you an exclusive logo which will be added to your banner or profile picture



 it is important to show me the letter you want, the colors you want and everything you think is important to tell me





Fr: 

je vais vous faire une image de profile et une bannière youtube ou twitch avec photoshop et C4D


je peux également vous faire un logo exclusif qui sera rajouté sur votre bannière ou image de profile 


il est important de me présiser la lettre que vous voulez, les couleurs que vous voulez et tout ce qui vous semble important de me présiser 

Reviews


:

Great! Very quick response!

:

He did exactly what i asked for and it turned out great, love the work mate.

:

Very quick & nice guy!

:

it was very good

:

He was very fast. I get it that he is in France so I expected a longer wait because when I ordered it it was like 1 am for him but 5 stars all around




No comments:

Post a Comment