Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design Graphic Content For You











About:

I have three different options for you to purchase. 



Logo / Small Artwork: 



This option is most suitable for custom logo designs, small character artwork to place wherever you wish and other titles etc. I will use artwork/logos you already like and use it to inspire my designs. There will be 2 revisions. You'll receive high-quality PNG and JPEG files in a Dropbox folder within 2 days. You can request particular sizes should you wish. 



Poster/Infographic: 



I will create four differently-sized posters or infographics for your event or company. A4, Square (For Instagram), Instagram Story Sized and Event Banner sized. You can send me designs you already like and I'll use them to create the design. You'll receive high-quality PNG files and PDF Files in a Dropbox Folder within 2 days. 



Full Custom Commission: 



I will create a fully-custom and original artwork for whatever you wish. This includes graphics and illustration and can be worked for album artwork, a book cover, a poster or more. I will create whatever size you wish and you will have unlimited revisions. I will complete the artwork within 7 days. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment