Monday, April 20, 2020

Design A Professional Resume











About:

Hi!
I will design and rewrite an outstanding and eye-catching resume that will highlight your skills, experiences, and professionalism. I will provide a beautiful & professional resume according to your profession, which will be a clean and professional resume design. 


  • Professional Resume Writing or curriculum vitae Services 
  •  Eye-catching & Modern Resume Design and Custom Colors
  • I can design Cover Letter, posters, banners, magazine cover design, etc


What do I need?

I will need your basic details like; 
  • Your Name
  • Your designation(Software Engineer, Graphic Designer, etc )
  • Contact Details(Contact no., E-mail, Address, Website(if any))
  • your photo(if you want to add)
  • your Educational history
  • Working history
  • Skills & Abilities
  • Achievements
  • Extra Interests
  • Or anything else you want to add. 


Feel Free To Contact Me, Client satisfaction is my first priority.
Looking forward to working with you.


Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment