Monday, April 20, 2020

Design Amazing Flyers, Posters And Brochures











About:

Hi everyone, Welcome to my Gig.
I will create an attractive Brochure for your event, activity, occasion, product, business or promotion. I will provide amazing double sided , trifold broucher for you. .All my designs are specific to client's needs and expectations. My philosophy is clean, professional and simple.


What's the process?
Send all the required details including the text
I will send you the initial design for your examination
You evaluate the design and decide any changes
I'll do the necessary revisions
Once its is approved I'll prepare the final files


Here is the list that i am designing:
Flyer ( corporate Or Party )
Business card
Brochures ( Tri / Bi)
Infographics
Magazine & more


Why Me?
Best quality service! 
Attention to details 
Professionalism 
Modern, classic, simple and clear flyer/handout 
Size – Whatever size you need. 
Format - Pdf, jpg, png 
Print ready file and Hi-Resolution 
Unlimited Revisions even if the order is completed 
Editable source file.
Fast response & friendly customer support.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job

:

Thank You 🙂

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment