Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Design Graphic Charts , Shapes Or Presentation In Powerpoint In 24 Hour











About:

Hello I’m Guru Here

 

Note:

Please contact me before ordering to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals.

What do you get from working with me?

Welcome to my gig where Powerful and Professional looking graphics that will be FULLY EDITABLE in PowerPoint.

 

Using PowerPoint I will recreate

1.    Graphics

2.     Complex structures

3.     Custom shapes 

4.    Editing slides

5.    Charts/Tables or any other thing

How does it work?

You need to send me one of the following:

·         Data

·         Image of graphs that you want to get recreated

·         Chart that you want to get recreated

·         Tables that you want to get recreated

·         Any visual interpretation that you need to get created in PowerPoint

Professional gig features I will provide all in One:

1.    ·       Get a high-end professional, modern, unique and branded PowerPoint presentation.

2.    ·       PDF, PPTX, PPT, KEY     

3.    ·       Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.

4.    ·       24/10 Service

5.    ·       100% Money back guaranty

6.    ·       Professional & Friendly communication

 

Order with confidence, Get an Outstanding work!

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good result. It took a couple of iterations to get the images just right...mostly because sketches that I provided were not very good. But seller did follow through and complete the job.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir for your kind words, It was always your communication that made the project perfect :)

Seller's Response:

thank you for your effort

Seller's Response:

Thanks ma'am I could've done more for you.

:

Quick, easy, and correct




No comments:

Post a Comment