Thursday, April 30, 2020

Design Amazon Product Listing Images With Infographics











About:

⭐️ EXCLUSIVE OFFER FROM AN AMAZON SELLER ⭐️



Important note: Please contact me before you make your purchase - around 60% of buyers that purchase without contacting me first have their orders canceled, due to them supplying us with insufficient/incorrect requirements.



To prevent that happening, hit that "Contact Seller" button now, and let's talk about how we can help you succeed on Amazon! The more information you can give me at this stage, the higher the chances are of your business succeeding!



Hey, I'm Floyd from the UK. I've been helping Amazon sellers all over the world with their product images for many years. I am also a seller myself, so when I create my images, I understand how to highlight important benefits and features to ensure my clients with high-quality work and product listing images that convert.



This gig includes:

  • Stylish infographics
  • Lifestyle images
  • Research competitors
  • Free consultation 
  • Update current images (if needed)
  • Reflection/shadow
  • Background removal





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment