Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create A High Quality Professional 3D Infographic Design











About:

Do not hesitate to text me before placing Order!



I'm a Professional Graphic Designer (Speciality Infographic) with 5+ years of experience.



What you will get with my gigs are:



  • Unique Infographic and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching design

  • Source File on .ai .eps .pdf
  • Commercial Use 
  • (PREMIUM PACKAGE) Create a Custom illustration  for all point of your infographic 
  • Create Infographic and Convert to PowerPoint Format (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Research Content (EXTRA GIGS)
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.

  • Any size.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Unlimited Revision, I will create infographic until you satisfied, so please order now!








Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your hard work! I appreciate the effort to do a great job

:

thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment