Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Create A Professional Design Infographic











About:

I am a graphic designer with 10 years experience in design. I am also a graduate of BS Architecture. In this gig, I will create a flat design infographic. Additional charges if you want it in 3D. 




Services I provide:


  • Professional and eye-catching infographic design
  • I will provide source file in Standard and Premium package
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS, I will create the infographic until you are satisfied!
  • All size resolutions are available in A4, A3, Print and Web Quality or in any custom size.
  • I will give you file formats in JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD (standard & premium only), AI (standard & premium only)


What I need from you:


  • The content
  • Your data and information
  • The article or original source
  • Texts and points


Please message me if you still have further questions! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

love your work. highly recommend. thank you

:

One of the best customers I've ever had. Very patient and understanding.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment