Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Professional Infographic Design











About:

Hello!

My name is Polina and I am designer with 3+ years of experience in my field. Creating infographic is one that I am good at and that I like. 



Are you searching for unique and stylich 
infographic? So, you are in right place!



What you will get with my gigs are:



  • Data structuring

  • Vector files for future edits
  • Unique Infographic and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching design
  • Commercial Use 
  • Full protection of confidentiality

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
I will create infographic until you satisfied.



Also:

  • Provide you all file formats such as JPG, PNG, PDF, AI
  • All size resolutions that you need.


Thanks for visiting my gig and get in touch with me!





Reviews


:

Amazing work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment