Thursday, February 27, 2020

Design A Professional Infographic











About:

I am a professional data visualization designer. I have extensive experience with designing infogrpahics with custom colors, conducting research and translating raw data sheets into a visual story. 



By purchasing an infographic you'll be getting: 



  - Sharable, high quality infographics designed for your target audience  

  - 100 % original artwork designed by me with no stock images 

  - Easy communication as I speak fluent English 

  - Custom color scheme

  - Modern illustrative graphics to make your data pop 



I look forward to working with you and creating awesome graphics! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so excited to add this to our online presentation. This is exactly what we provide. Thank you!

:

Great client. Very communicative and gave clear directions. Would recommend!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment