Monday, February 24, 2020

Create Beautiful Infographics For 1 Day











About:

Check my BEST SELLER GIG and more of my work: http://bit.ly/2gKEn6W



Hello :)



Do you want a beautiful and unique infographic? I can create it for you today. 



You need to send me an article or text for the infographic, and I will send you back the best infographic for you. 



Infographics are my passion. I work very fast and will deliver your infographic faster than anyone else on Fiverr.



I have Certificate of successfully completed the online course Photoshop essentials.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!





Why me:

  • 100% unique and professional work
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • All size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom  size.
  • Revisions included
  • Creative and eye-catching design 

And finally if you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width) please specify before I start the work and not after I have completed it.

and again

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

always perfect!!!

Seller's Response:

It's a pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment