Sunday, February 2, 2020

Design Awesome Creative Professional Resume For You











About:

Are you finding a job or just looking to get a professional resume design ?

I am here to help you with my skills.

I'll design a creative beautiful professional resume for you. A clean attractive resume will reflect your personality. With Some extraordinary color combination,It will look stunning. 

So, why are you waiting for ?

You'll get :-

  • 4 formats (PSD/Docx/PDF/PPTx)
  • Great presentation.
  • A4 size print ready.
  • CMYK color for print.
  • Ready PDF for instant printing.
  • Source file for further editing.


•••• Price can be changed depends on the work ••••



I am a professional Graphic Designer working for 5+ years with great success. I've design thousands of infographic templates according to client choice very successfully. I always confident to my work. Clients satisfaction is my first priority. Hope It'll great professional relationship with you.



Best Regards,

Nazmus Sakib



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted a refreshed resume, and nsakib17 delivered. Good delivery, great communication, fast delivery, and very easy to work with. nsakib17 went above and beyond in conducting research and applying creative liberty- when I requested. My thanks.

:

Excellent client. Very kind. Cooperative. Excellent personality.. I am really very happy to work with him. And want to work with him in future.. Thank for hiring me.. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment