Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Professional Infographic, Unlimited Revisions











About:

***DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN AWESOME INFOGRAPHIC DESIGN?***


Dear my customer,



I will make a brief and unique infographic design on your desired topic. A nice colorful visual illustration of your research results and facts using high-class graphics exclusively on Fiverr.


I will give you informative, eye-catching, simple, professional and unique visually infographic design which is completely based on the vector.


These are things you will receive in my infographic design service:
  • A vector file so easy to edit your infographic design easily in future
  • All size resolutions available
  • Unlimited revisions until you love your infographic
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never be shared with anyone)
  • 100% professional and attractive infographic design
  • 100% commercial use
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or 100% money back


For any questions before you order, please contact me via Private Message.

Reviews


:

Seller always completes our complex requests with great attention

:

I've been ordering design works from Peter for multiple times and his designs are always excellent - including in this order.

:

Always happy to work with seller

:

This seller did an outstanding job with my infographic. I have been working with Petercover for around 10 cycles of my infographic and I am never disappointed, it's always high quality very intuitive work. I'm thrilled to recommend Petercover to anyone looking for an exceptional infographic.

:

Always good




No comments:

Post a Comment