Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Professional Cv, Resume And Portfolio Design











About:

Is your RESUME/CV look odd ??



Your CV/Resume is the main method by which you will get job interviews. I will help you to design attractive and amazing CV/Resume, Cover Letter and portfolio. I will work with you until you satisfied the design. Work with me and see the difference.



Why Me

+ Over 4 years of experience in Design field

+ Full time freelancer with 100% attention

+ Unlimited reviews and modification

+ Quick delivery time



Outputs

+ PNG (high resolution)

+ JPEG

+ PDF



Please note: I will not edit, rewrite, summarize or plan your CV/Resume. I only do the design using provided details.



Work with me and see the difference. Don't late hit ORDER NOW and surprise.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment