Thursday, February 6, 2020

Create Slide Presentation Or Infographic











About:

I will design Google slide presentations or infographics based on the instructions of each client. I can start working as soon as you send the information and deliver it within the deadline. I will reduce your stress and increase your preparation time.



Bit of my services

  • Modify your old presentations or infographic
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert any type of document format to  PowerPoint or Ai or PSD
  • Creating a New PowerPoint/Ai/PSD from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint or Ai
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Create Info-graphics 



The Deal:-

The design would be mind-blowing and Elegant. I will do my best for your presentation!! I do NOT provide "PIRATED" presentations. 



Also,

  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • All the orders will be delivered within 3 days! Let me get started on your next project now.  
  • Money Back Guarantee!!



You can choose from my packages as you need and add gig extras to cover up the page amount you have. If you have any questions, you can send a message to me. I will respond as soon as possible. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with. Speedy turn around times.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for great experience!

Seller's Response:

Met deadlines, made changes swiftly and delivered an excellent product. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks, It is also very easy to work with you. Great experience and hopefully we will work again. and Thanks for TIP!

Seller's Response:

I have used designexpert786 for several presentations. He does OUTSTANDING work!! He is extremely creative. He can take a vision and bring it to life using graphic design.




No comments:

Post a Comment