Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Design Stunning And Unique Infographics











About:

Hello there. Thank you for checking out my gig.



Looks like you're looking for a professional and eye catching infographic. Then you've come to the right person.




What Can I Do For You???



My aim is to give you the inforgraphic you came looking for. I will create what you imagine. I offer;


  • Stunning custom made designs
  • With upto 10 - 25+ Data Points
  • Of any resolution
  • Within 1-2 days delivery
  • With file formats of my work
  • And revisions till you are 100% satisfied
  • Or get your money back


I can also conduct research or type scanned documents for an extra +$1
0.




What I Want From You?


In a documents file/the message box, please include:


The exact data/stats/info you need properly worded
Any resolution or file requirements you have have


Please mention the intended use of the Infographic, it helps with the creative process.




Any Questions?


Is there something I haven't mentioned? Or a requirement you may have? My goal is your satisfaction, so please feel free to send me a message.




I appreciate you going through my gig. And I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Great at what he does this is the second time I have used him and I will use him again! Highly recommend him.

:

Love the graphic design.

:

He was very professional, straightforward and the final product was amazing I did not have any problems with the work he did. I would highly recommend him to anyone especially if you want the job done right.

:

Yes the graphics looks amazing and delivers the message

:

The seller was fantastic in speed and delivery.Graphics looks amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment