Saturday, October 31, 2020

Amazon Product Infographic In 24











About:

⭐️Are you an Amazon seller? An exclusive offer is waiting for you.⭐️



An Eye-catching amazon product listing image converts a visitor as real clients. I have a team who works affiliated with amazon. they boost your sell using product infographics.



If you hire me, not only will I cerate you awesome infographic, I will help you with an eye-catching presentation of your information.





What you'll receive::

  • Well-researched infographics
  • Update your current images (if needed)
  • Create a shadow or reflection of your image
  • Retouching, Cropping/ Resizing your image
  • Background removal
  • Clipping Path Service 
  • Add logo or Custom icon
  • Color correction or light effect







Attention Please:



If you have any specific requirement of image size/dimension (specific height/width) please specify before I start the work and not after I have completed it.







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment