Saturday, October 3, 2020

Budget Design Creative And Professional Infographics











About:

Are you familiar with the term, “crowd funding campaign designer”?

If you are…..then you must know that alluring info graphics are a must for a successful CF campaign, especially if it is Indigogo or Kickstarter based. I have been in this job for the past two years and qualified to hold that title in creating precise and novel infographics that can make my customers 100% satisfied.

I’d like to ground off small and offer my best for a budget. I’m willing to offer you unlimited number of revision as long as you are not inconsiderate. My designs are never drag n drop creations but unique and customized for each job.

So, all in all I can guarantee you that you’ll get all most everything for $5.

As a summary you'll get........

*Customized designs

*Each info graph is just $5

*Source files given

*Data privacy is guaranteed

*unlimited revisoning

Why wait drop me a line to uncover the wonders I have in store for you!!1



 

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

second time working with this lady and second experience of wonderful service.

Seller's Response:

It's a pleasure to be working with you again Bill.

:

Absolutely top class experience working on this project -- thank you

:

Bill is an amazing buyer and I'm all excited to be working with him in future too. ps. thanks for the tip

:


No comments:

Post a Comment