Friday, October 30, 2020

Create The Best Infographics Map











About:

If you are looking for WORLD MAP flat infographics then you are in the right place.


A place where you can get your desirable Designs


I will design an infographic and I will add amazing elements that will define your data in an excellent way.


File Formats:
JPG

PNG
PDF
AI (SOURCE FILE)
LARGE PRINTABLE


Quality:


High-Resolution Quality


I will provide you different colors.


Sizes:
Website Size

Facebook Cover Size
Facebook Display Image Size
Facebook Post Size
A-4 Printable size 


I bet you that your experience with me will be unforgettable.
Hope to have a nice experience.



*** Please inbox me before placing the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I tried many people to execute the concept. This designer got the plan and made an excellent piece of art with the map. Would recommend for all topography projects.

Seller's Response:

I love to work with this great guy. This is a great experience with this decent person.

Seller's Response:

good job! good design and performance.

Seller's Response:

Best experience. Great buyer.

Seller's Response:

I have had several projects done by Moon, I recommend that you use this service provider.




No comments:

Post a Comment