Sunday, April 19, 2020

Design Creative And Professional Infographics And Animation











About:

If you are looking for professional, minimalistic infographic design or animation you are in the right place. I will design your Infographic as per your requirements like corporate, presentation, report, comparison, timeline, etc. So please mention the intended use of the Infographics.

Note : Infographic animation is available only for PREMIUM PACKAGE.

PRICING METHOD

If you are not sure about the number of data points you have, No problem :) just drop me a message with your content, I will let you know  how much it will cost to complete your infographic.

The information (including content) for the infographic should be complete.



WHAT YOU WILL GET:



  • 100% Quality and Professional Infographic
  • All file formats (JPEG, PNG, EPS, PDF, AI)
  • Editable and Printable formats
  • Any desirable size
  • Custom design infographic (PREMIUM PACKAGE)
  • Infographic Animation (PREMIUM PACKAGE)
  • Create Infographic and Convert it into PowerPoint Format (EXTRA GIG)
  • MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE (if you're not satisfied)



Please message me if you have any questions. :)

Reviews


:

I had infographics which I needed animated. I sent the designs before ordering and he done a demo animation which was a great sign. Someone willing to do this before getting paid is worth paying for and someone I want to work with. He designed them exactly how I wanted with little instruction as it was not needed. I will definitely be working with him again in future.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment