Friday, April 24, 2020

Create A Top Quality Infographic Design In 24 Hours











About:

Hello :)



Welcome to my Gig



I will make a simple yet eye catching infographic that is professionally designed, made especially for you.



If you NEED DESIGN IN DAY, add Extra Fast Gig Please understand that for this show you must give all points written the way you want in the infographic in word or text format.



If you need help writing infographic content or asking me to type text from scanned images and documents, add Gig Extra for Research (+ $ 60).



Information (including content) that you send to me for infographic must be complete. Also if you want the infographics to be correctly branded, give me your email and / or website and / or phone number and / or logo (preferably png or vector HQ).



Why me 100% unique and professional works

Rest assured, trust us to explore YOUR IDEAS.

I will save you valuable time, energy and money.

I will serve you as the best I can.

Trust me and we are ready to do it.

Order now :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment