Monday, April 20, 2020

Design Professional Infographic Report, Flowchart, Sheet, And Statistical List











About:

I am a professional graphic designer with 7+ yrs experience. I am able to create a high-quality design within your deadline, I can provide all infographic related work that you need. I can assure you of a great quality of work;

- Colour separation (screenprint)

- Vector Artwork

- Textile Pattern Design

- Graphic design and editing

- Packaging Design

- Photo Editing.

Expert in CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Microsoft PowerPoint.


I love to design educational, business, seminar, children illustrations, exhibitions, proposals, layout, geographic, hierarchy, project, process, chart, line sheet, flowchart, hierarchy, report, timeline, product, and academic infographic, so you can contact me and I will help you on this.



UNLIMITED REVISIONS & CHANGES.

QUICK TURNAROUND TIME.

PREMIUM QUALITY WORK.

100% CLIENT SATISFACTION.

FULLY CUSTOMISE FILES.

HIGH RESOLUTION: jpg, png

PRINT READY: pdf

EDITABLE SOURCE FILE: ai, eps, PSD, ppt, key

INTERACTIVE IDEA SHARING



Your words will fit right with better output for your business/presentation

Glad to work with you in anticipation... If you have any questions, Do get in touch.
★★★★★  Order Now  ★★★★★

Reviews


Seller's Response:

John was amazing, He went above and beyond my expectations to deliver amazing products. Nothing was too much trouble and his work is first class. I highly recommend him and will definitely be utilising his skills in future

:

Thanks for the tip Danny! :)

:

Once again, John delivers as expected. I'm a happy customer!

:

I appreciate the clear (and fast!) communication and of course the delivery of good, quality work.

:

Thank you John! You save me always




No comments:

Post a Comment