Thursday, April 23, 2020

Create 2D Animations And Static Graphics











About:

I am an all rounder with 2D animation but have the most experience with making information videos for marketing campaigns. I can also work with you on your existing projects and do the tweaks that you need in case you don't want to create the video from scratch, I would just require the original files and links.

You will need to come to me with some form of a brief, don't worry if your ideas are foggy to start with as I won't charge to do the story board or consultation. I charge £20 an hour and this includes 3 revisions and I can work to get the project done in two days (this may vary depending on project size.) I will send updates as I'm working on it to check if it's on the right tracks or if you want me to tailor anything.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment