Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Ultimate Infographics Charts And Diagrams











About:

Services I offers

Hi, I'm a dedicated Infographic designer with over 8 years of experience in Infographics, Whitepapers Layout, Powerpoint Presentations, and Web designs. 

"Top-notch, & Ulitmate designs with trending colors and illustrations makes me unique with others."

  • Ultimate and attention-grabbing Infographic Design
  • Fast Turnaround Time
  • Unlimited Revisions

  • Royalty-free Stocks and Illustrations
  • High-Resolution Files (Jpg and Png)
  • Print Ready File (Pdf)
  • Source File (Ai, Eps, Psd)
  • Quality Customer Support
  • 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee

Strongly Recommended you to see my previous work

http://inforanchers.com/infographics/







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered on time, but the result was nowhere near my expectation. He did not seem to understand my instructions and vision even though other providers did. Unfortunately I did not have time or desire to deal with the extensive revisions this would have required.

:

This is my First Experience that the client closes the job right away after without discussing further. Even I have more than 15 consecutive 5star reviews. I had requested feel free to discuss further changes but the client just put bad reviews, this is really disgusting.

:

I can’t praise him enough for the patience with me through this project.

:

Very well designed. Worth the money!

:

Infographic turned out great! Exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment