Sunday, February 2, 2020

Create Professional Infographic And Statistical Graph











About:

Do you need a professional, custom infographic to suit your need?

I will design an eye-catching, high engaging infographic for your personal or professional use. 





Why choose me:-




  • 100% unique and professional work 

  • Pure vector file so easy to edit in future
  • Provide you all file format like jpg, png, pdf, etc…
  • High resolution on all size resolutions available A4, A3, A2, Web Quality or any custom size.
  • Unlimited revisions included
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork
  • Guaranteed safety for your data (will never be shared with anyone)
  • Creative and eye-catching design



I will design your Infographic as per your requirement like corporate, presentation, report, etc so please mention the intended use of the Infographic.



If you'd like, we will do complete research and collect data for your infographic. Just select this extra gig (scroll down).



I appreciate you choosing me for your graphic art needs. I look forward to satisfying you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Khubaib is incredibly talented, communicative, easy to work with, and went above and beyond to meet my needs. I am truly grateful. I hope to be working with Khubaib for years to come!!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Awesome Work!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment