Monday, February 3, 2020

Make Product Infographics For Ecommerce Listings Amazon, Ecommerce Stores











About:



Welcome!!!




I'll create GREAT Product Infographic Design; Image Labeling, Image dimension, image features, addition of badge/icon/logo, comparison chart, e.t.c.





For Standard and Premium Gigs I will Conduct Research for the content, Submit to Infographic sites; 30 FREE Sites (Premium Gig) 10 FREE Sites (Standard Gig)



What I need to work with:


》Product photo or link to the website(s)

》Product name

》Logo (if any)

》Important Information to include



Do message me for inquires and I'll respond within a few minutes.



☆☆☆☆☆100% BUYER SATISFACTORY OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED





MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS HOT AND SELLING!!




Thank you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment