Friday, February 7, 2020

Design A Modern Infographic











About:

I love designing infographics.


I make data & content speak through beautiful visuals.



Why Me?
  • I have creative designing skills
  • I can deliver you something out of the box
  • I am available at the moment
  • I can deliver the project before/on-time
  • I have fantastic communication skills.



Features of my gig:
  • High quality images
  • Custom design based on your branding
  • Data visualization in the form of charts, graphs and infographics
  • VIP Treatment.


Note: 1. The gig offers the DESIGN only. You will need to provide me with all content.
2. No change in content. New content means a new data point, I will charge extra.


Please contact me prior to placing an order. Let's avoid misunderstandings!


If all is clear to you, place your order now! I am always a ping away.


100% Satisfaction Guarantee | 100% Risk Free Guarantee


Thank you :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment