Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create Patch, Graphic Design For Squadron, Motorcycle And Club











About:

*************____________________________________*************



I'm engineer in aeronautic systems, and graphic designer I'm passionated about airplanes and helicopters designs. I can create any shape design of patches for Helicopters or Airplanes also for Motorcycle teams or any personnalized patch. 



  • 1- I just need a clear description of your request. 
  • 2- If possible, a high resolution images of your plane,helicopter, motorcycle,etc


If its for embroidery project, I'll send you the source file to make it  high resolution.





  • 100% Satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
  • The basic price is 5$ each Patch.


For new buyers I'll provide multiples versions of the first 03 requests with different colors and sizes.



******************************************************************************



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller, the best graphic designer. Awesome work and great service. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service! Great seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you I enjoy working with you. Welcome any time

:

Great help and very fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment