Friday, April 24, 2020

Design A Killer CV Resume In An Infographic Style











About:

Hi Professional Peoples!

Are you looking for someone to turn your simple CV to a Killer Resume CV Infographic?

So this is the place where your search ends! 



I will design an amazing attractive Resume/CV  in an infographic style with your brand colors/Desired that will help you land a job easily within No time.

I will put my Graphic Designer efforts to your CV to make sure (If someone looks at your CV He/She will pick your CV once to Review it.

My design process focuses on clear communication and always puts your brand and audience first. 



Why Me?

- Years of Experience as a Designer

- Experience as Recruiter 

- Fast Service

- Unlimited Revisions and Lifetime support for your satisfaction

- Provide High-Resolution files for Printing

Before Ordering Ensure that:

  • You have your all details ready so that I can put them in a new resume. 
  • Nothing else. Trust the rest of the process to me.
  • Always provide info in PDF, WORD, TEXT files. (if you have it in Images so only high-resolution images)


NOTE: No limitation of Language (Feel Free to discuss with me I will design your CV in any language)



Order now and get yours ready!

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment