Sunday, August 2, 2020

Design A Unique Customized Infographic











About:

Hello!



I'll Create a Professional Custom Infographic On Your Topic.



Definition of "Data Point" :



A data point is a single complete sentence in Infographic.



Example : 



"Infographics are a great way to tell visual stories" <--- count as 1 data point.



"80 percent of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing" <--- another 1 data point.



Total for this example = 2 data point.



Important Notes:

  1. I need your exact data info / content that you want me to turn into an Infographic.
  2. If you don't have data info / content yet, you can order with my Extra Gig and I'll do research for your Infographic.
  3. I can brand your Infographic if you send me your brand guideline (If not, then I'll help to pick the color and etc).
  4. Please send me your size requirement (If not, then I'll help to set the best size for you).
  5. If you have more than 1 Infographic project that you want me to make, please put them in separated order.


I'd love to talk about your project idea even before you make any commitment with my service.



You can message me anytime, I'm here 24/7.



Best,



KomodoX

Reviews


:

Very good quality delivery and great and fast communication :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment